17 Things Open Minded People Do Differently
By Saso Denkovik
Enchanted, unpredictable, imaginative, intuitive, curious, emotionally strong people … Some people will say that this people are a little strange, different or in other words – creative! There is something charming and irresistible in this people, it’s like they see the world from another perspective, and the what they do is they make choices that are different from what other people usually do.
1. They get inspired at the least expected moment. They cannot decide when the next great idea will come. It simply appears, in the least expected way at the least expected moment.
2. They daydream. A lot. You can see them, but at the same time they are not here. They can fly away with their thoughts at any time during a conversation. You should not get mad at them, it’s just the way they are.
3. They get bored easily. They need to stay stimulated in order to stay active. They will not focus on what they do not like. Call them ADHD or whatever you like, but that’s just a part of their genius.
4. They watch the world with the eyes of a child. There is a part of them that never grows up and maybe that is actually a secret, to see the world through the eyes of a child.
5. They’ve been told to get a real job. It’s not easy to be accepted as a creative person, especially when your loved ones expect something different from you. Truly creative people will follow their dreams.
6. They will follow their heart, though often their mind thinks differently. They say that creative people are less worried about problems and take more risk. It can bring thousands of failures, and million pleasures.
7. They are lost in time. Once creating they are lost in time and space, they forget to eat, drink and even sleep. When the words, colors or ideas start to come out of their minds anything nothing else matters.
8. They work when you sleep and sleep when you’re working. As we said, number 1, inspiration comes at unexpected moments. You just need to accept and make something great out of it.
9. Where most people see a difficulty, they see an opportunity. They see the bright side of things and brilliant escaping trouble in unusual ways.
10. They fall in love with their work, and tomorrow they hate it. It is still a mystery, but there is some sort of process that makes them changing their mind about their creations.
11. They hate what they have just created, but will totally love it 12 hours later, just as number 11, and it can happen.
12. They are humble and proud at the same time. They are always ready to learn, but it will be extremely proud and confident when it comes to their ideas and creations.
13. They are always looking to new ways to express themselves. Whether you’re a pro or you’re simply a creative person, you know that there is only one way of expressing creativity. If you are a photographer, you’ll probably love to create in many different ways. The same is true for artists, art directors, writers and other creative people in general.
14. They see the other side of the coin. They can always observe the situation from different points of view.
15. They do not like limits. Rules and boundaries are not for them. Many popular artists in history have even been labeled as rebels.
16. They often do not like numbers. They are great and really may surprise you from time to time, but try to give them do the math, you’ll be surprised how much they do not like numbers.
17. They are excellent observers. Often people observe and notice even the smallest details. People and actually everything can be an inspiration for their next idea.
Spirit Science article link. Great website.